Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ex problems?

I am not in a relationship right now but my ex just got out of a relationship, she told me her ex was crappy. Now she's becomming more in contact with me. The reason why we broke up was because she was still in love with her ex (first love). Now after a couple years of barely contacting me or me with her, she says she misses me and wants to visit me, Really I hated how she changed on me before, she went from caring, giving love compassion then like after a while she started treatin me like crap, now that she contacted me I told her I'm not sure, she said when she sees me she wants to know if we could be sexually involved, even if it is for a certain amount of time. I told her, I'm not really sure. She's kind of an a hole to be honest with you. she says all her relationships end the same, and she thinks its everybody else? If you smell crap wherever you go shouldn't you look under your own shoe? Have you ever wanted your ex back even though you didn't want the person they are now?Ex problems?
I think some people want to hold onto their past relationship because they don't think that anyone is ever going to love them.....the old relationship is a security blanket.....Ex problems?
This girl expects you to just throw yourself at you, she left you for her ex and now she wants you back because she saw who her ex was. You don't need to be with her. If she really likes you again, she shouldn't be saying that she wants to be sexually involved with you for a certain amount of time. I really think you should not be involved wit her. She's just gonna lead you on.

No comments:

Post a Comment