Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ladies how would you finish your ex boyfriend?




If you both in a wrestling ring and it was live on TV in front of everyone in the world. And you had beaten him up really bad, and you had to finish him off with a 'finishing move'.


What would it be ? (It could be anything in the world, even one from a video game)





And when he's finished what would be your win pose for the cameras ?





All in fun, lol see what answers we getLadies how would you finish your ex boyfriend?
I would sing for him.


I sing horrible.


Then, I would cry


I cry horrible


JaneLadies how would you finish your ex boyfriend?
I would do a scissor kick to the back of he head or I would clothesline him off the ropes onto the floor...then I would do a sexxy playboy vixen pose.
I would do a body slam into his head while his face was on the matt. Then I would dance the sexiest dance I could come up with.
A pile driver , then give him an elbow drop, take him for 3 counts, and then put one of my boots on his chest- raise my arms up like rocky.
I would spit on him

No comments:

Post a Comment