Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend is still friends with his ex.... what should i do?

i'm so sorry this is so long... but i just feel like i have to let everything out!!! *tears* :(


ok... it wasn't a big deal at first....


i'm a kool girlfriend and i trust him...


but early this year his ex sent me a message lying and saying that she was his girlfriend of 7 years and asking if he's cheating on her with me and blah blah blah.... and at that time i believed her... and broke up with him...





we got back together when i found out that she was lying....


but that wasn't the end of it... i started recieving messages from her cousins telling me that i'm a whore and a slut and that my boyfriend really wants to be with her cousin and blah blah blah....





my boyfriend told me to ignore her and her cousins, and i tried, but i couldn't... i wrote them back basically telling them to leave us alone and mind their own business basically....





then she started threatening me, telling me that she knows were i live and she knows what classes i take and she will come to my school and embarrass me.... mind you, this is a 21 year old WOMAN... i'm 20, and i live on campus at a university, and my bf is 21...





i broke up with his again for a reason not involving her.... and during the time we were broken up, he told me that he brought her over his house to kind of ';clear things up'; and ';make things right';... and i couldn't get mad because we weren't together.... but i was thinking why do you want to clear things up with your eX???





before we got back together, i told him if he wants to be with me, he has to stop talking to her.... and he said he would... but i just knew he was lying....because it's not that easy to stop talking to someone you knew almost all your life... he even told me that himself....





THEN..his grandmother died, and i knew he told her because of their history together (they've know each other since they were 14, she was his first and everything!!!)... so i didn't want to ask him about it because he was going through a loss... he was very close with is grandma...





so recently i found out his password to his facebook... yes i was being nosey and i wanted to find out what it was because she is his friend on facebook...it was an extremely easy password that he always uses..almost like he wanted me to find out....





but anyways, i saw messages from her telling him ';i want my dick'; and ';what sexual pleasure can i do for you'; and just a lot of inappropriate stuff... even though he didn't respond back to it.... it really upset me.... and i called him crying and telling him its over...





so he basically stalked me for a while... texting me and calling me and telling me he misses me... one time he came to my school unannounced and was almost in tears... telling me he needs me and misses me.... i left his car and walked away... he got out of his car with the key still in the ignition and ran to me begging for me back....


i told him ';your car is still on'; he was like ';idk about my car!!'; lol





and he told me if we didn't get back together he would stalk me... idk y... but i thought that was cute in a wierd way... of course at the time i was like ';your a weirdo';.... but neways... as of now we're back together because he told me that he wants the ';just be friends with her'; but she want to be MORE than that...





do you think i should stay in a relationship like this.... we've been together for 1 year and 3 months... i care about him but i don't want to be hurt!! he wants to stay friends with her but she obviously doesn't care about our relationship... and how can you be friends with someone who talks about your gf...





i never check his phone or anything but i feel like she and him probably text each other nasty stuff.. and she probably sends him nasty pictures... i'm so sad right now.... i mean if she's sending him all this stuff on facebook... what are they talking about??? texting eachother??


sometimes i feel like i'm jealous of their relationship...





idk you guys...i know he cares about me because he shows it in sooooo many ways... but is it worth still being with him and having to put up with this crap!!! :( please help me becasue i honestly have no one else to really talk to this about... thanx!!!


*tears* :(My boyfriend is still friends with his ex.... what should i do?
I would say no,it's not worth it but if you're going to break up with someone do it because it's best for you-not because it's what his freaky ex wants you to do. I think you should be careful,though-he would have cut her off long ago if she didn't mean something to him.





Proceed with extreme caution-and if your instincts start telling you he's having a relationship with her and you at the same time,get out of the situation.My boyfriend is still friends with his ex.... what should i do?
Oh wow you really have a big problem here. I feel sorry for you since i know how you may feel. But not to an extent. My boyfriend and me have been dating around 3 years now but at the beginning, i was a rebound girlfriend since he just broke up with his ex who lives far away from him but they still dated. Anyways she would always say stuff behind my back and it really hurt and i found him talking to her sort of teasing her sometimes on my space but nothing too major. But one day he told me that she wants him back and she has like a whole scheme planned out and it really hurt and it even hurts me now to talk about this :(





But i was so upset but luckily she lived far away so she never did anything to get him back or anything. So that was okay and not like my bf wanted her anyways. However in your case its much worse and i would be constantly paranoid and worried what he may be up to and what she might be up to. Where does she live or go? is she in the same university as you?





It all sounds so childish to me about his cousins and her starting that rumour that they are together etc and calling you mean things that's so immature. And i know they may have a history but it doesn't mean they are right for each other. But it sounds like you are always hurt since his ex will never stop stalking him! I would be so lost in your position. I think you should stop breaking up and making up. You just need to tell him to cut her off facebook and anything else since its clearly getting in the way of things and i think that's the only logical thing to do. If he doesn't want to then you need to leave him since in the end i think you will only be hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment