Friday, August 20, 2010

Rules about dating your ex's best friend?

Ok, so last year I dated this boy and our relationship didn't work out, we just didn't get along after a while. We hang out with the same people including one of his best friends and over time this kid became one of my best friends too even before me and my ex had a relationship.


Now a couple of months ago I started to have a crush on this kid, it just came out of nowhere but I really like him, it's been a while since I actually liked someone this much...I mean even when I started dating my ex I didn't like him this much.


Now this kid is one of my good friends and I don't want to ruin it but it's one of those situations where you can't keep in how much you like someone, you know what I mean? And though I've tried for the last couple of months I have tried to suppress it...but it's no use.Rules about dating your ex's best friend?
No offense to you personally, But if they are smart, they won't let you come between there friendship. My advice to you would be to not be with either one. You clearly don't want to be with your ex, and you may not want to hear it, or even agree with it right now... But you don't want to be with the friend either. If you get with the friend, and things dont work out, you will have messed up your friendship with him AND your ex, and he will have messed up both friendships as well. You don't want to be the girl that broke up a good friendship over something that didnt last.





I know thats probally not what you want to hear, but you need to move on to someone else. Someone new.Rules about dating your ex's best friend?
i can kinda relate to your story.... yea it's true you dont want to break up their good friendship their just boy's...


boy's come and go but friends are forever....


bro's before ho's

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment