Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get over your ex and move on with your life?

me and my ex are such great friends. we never really had a bad breakup. It's a right love at the wrong time kinda thing. I still see him in school. we see each other at the hallway and it's been cool like that. but deep inside i'm having such a hard time moving on with my life. i cannot focus on school. my friends said to keep your mind busy, so i won't have time to even think about him. but i do the opposite. I can't think of anything else but the good times we had. and it hurts every single time. my school's suffering, no matter what i do,i can't get him out of my mind!How to get over your ex and move on with your life?
Ask him back out again.


If he says no then at least you tried. You must really be in love with him .How to get over your ex and move on with your life?
your friends are right. Get into theater, choir, band, or athletics. They will make you concentrate on the things at hand, and you'll still get to be with your friends. Plus, you could make new friends, and possibly meet the next special someone!
i got the same problem, im at the point where i dont even sleep at night, anyway good luck to the both of us
  • ayouts for music myspace
  • erythema
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment