Monday, August 16, 2010

Short-lived relationships?

Is it normal to get so attached to your ex even if your relationship only lasted for a few months?





Me and my boyfriend dated for about 3 months, and my dad told me that i had to break up with him. I don't know how i could've convinced him. My dad told me that he was no good for me and that i can do better. He also told me that he wanted me to focus on my studies since it's my last year of high school.. but i find it even harder to focus because of this break up.





I don't want to upset my dad or anything since i'm living under his house and his rules. Did i do the right thing? I feel so miserable. My ex is no longer talking to me anymore, and when i see him at school, we're like total strangers. He even switched out of a class just because i was in it. I explained things to him, but i don't think it matters anymore.





Sorry for the rant there, i needed to get things off my mind :(Short-lived relationships?
your dad is right, focus on your studies dont waste your time on somebody he doesnt like it will only make things worsen

No comments:

Post a Comment