Friday, August 20, 2010

How would u feel & what would u do if your ex befriended the people who robbed, beat, & sent u 2 emergencyroom?

I was ';jumped'; and beaten up my 4 teens. They are neighbors/aquaintances of my ex. They live like 5 houses apart from him.





I was robbed of $200, sent to the ER by ambulance covered in blood from head-to-toe. All my clothes ruined. I got a dislocated shoulder which will take 3 months to heal with physical therapy, a facial laceration which will scar for life, a black eye, a broken battered nose, and now I have post-tramatic stress disorder, etc





The thing is, my ex saw me bleeding at the gas station 5 minutes after I was assaulted. He saw the cashier calling 911, but he didnt even bother to wait with me for the ambulance to arrive.





He said '; i have to work tomorrow'; and left me!! I passed out on the gas station floor 5 minutes later.





Now it's 1 week later and I find out my ex invited the same people responsible for my assault to his house to smoke weed, and hang out!





Why would he do that?





My ex says '; i dont know what happened and whos responsible for your assault'; so i can hang out with whomeber i want....even though I told my ex several times exactly whoes responsible for my beating.





WTF is going on with him? We dated on-and-off for a year, and he knows i fell in love with him. He use t ocall 10 times a day ,and now he does this?





I know my ex has benn diagnosed with bipolar-1 (and minor schizoaffective disorder) but my God!





How would you feel if you sustained so much pain, financial loss, and time lost through physical therapy...and then your ex starts sharing laughs about my assault with the people who assaulted me!





Anyways, what would you do..and how would you feel?How would u feel %26amp; what would u do if your ex befriended the people who robbed, beat, %26amp; sent u 2 emergencyroom?
He is your ex and he obviously doesn't have any feelings for you anymore, so I advise you to stay away from him and his friends. There is no need for you to even speak to him. His actions spoke louder than any words could have %26amp; they told you that he feels no responsibility for you or to you at all anymore. He is obviously a person without a conscience. You are better off without him. Be careful, stay away from those people and always go places with a friend or in a group. Take care of yourself and focus on getting well and healing your body and mind. Put him out of your mind first, then you will start to heal. Good luck to you and take care. I'm sorry you had to experience such an awful thing.How would u feel %26amp; what would u do if your ex befriended the people who robbed, beat, %26amp; sent u 2 emergencyroom?
I would like to say such things as that my wrath would feast upon their entrails and that their eyes would be plucked from their faces in a flurry of bloodlust, but that wouldn't be true really.





What i would want, however, is for those people to stay the f*ck away from me.
  • ayouts for music myspace
  • erythema
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment