Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get over your ex, and stop being ';in love with'; him, even after he treats me like dog s***?

He cheated on me and then blamed it on me. He said the only reason he was with me was for ';financial reasons.'; After I was attacked and robbed, he saw me covered in blood from head-to-toe at the gas station, but abandoned me and went home because he ';had to work tomorrow.';





Why do i still love him when he obviously could care less about me? How do I ';move on'; and stop thinking about him 24/7





I was beaten up (jumped) by 4 teens.





My ex later invited some of them into his home to smoke weed, and then had sex with one of them too.





My ex is bipolar-1, but that's NOT an excuse.How do you get over your ex, and stop being ';in love with'; him, even after he treats me like dog s***?
You still love him for many reasons, maybe being that he was your first love ever which is always the hardest to get over. Maybe he was the first person you did anything sexual with, or maybe when you were with him he made you nothing but happy.





You just need to stay away from any phone numbers of his, any facebook, myspace, anything that will make you see his updates. When he pops into your head, immediately start doing something that makes you happy, so in the future, when you think of him, that happy thing will knock him out of the way.





Start talking to new people, not just new guys, but girls too, because this isn't a step to get a new boyfriend, its a step to welcome new people in your life and push him father back.





I made all these up when I had trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment