Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it wrong to be in a relationship with someone else, but still be madly in love with your ex?

I have known my ex Leo since we were kids and we met because my neighbor who was my childhood for was ';dating'; him. I never like Leo in that way at all. Years have gone by and my nieghbor and Leo stop hooking up and stop talking, but him and I continued to be friends. I never thought he even looked at me in that way until he told me I was sexy. I thought he was just being nice, but I could tell it was more than that, but I still didnt pursue anything because he washookin up with my friend and I don't do seconds. She would tell her side or their relationship, how much she loved him and how she can see herself with him, but Leo cared about her, but it was pretty much about sex, so I felt kinda in the middle, so that's I did not want to get involved with him in that way.


Anyway, him and I went out with one of my girls from college and one of his friends. To make a long story short, I woke up next morning with him naked in my bed! At first, I thought it was a big mistake and I felt so bad, the more we were hanging out, the closer we were getting. he was my right hand. we did everything together and we made each other so happy. I did feel bad about doing that to my friend, but I just couldnt help what i felt for him. we even shared a puppy and it was like we were a lil family. it was so great until one night ....


I heard that he told his sister that didnt really like me as much as he saw that I was liking him, that he was just using me and looking back that was bullshit cuz my @$$ is way to high mantiance to be used, but at the time I got so mad that I tried to him and took the dog and stop talking to me. I felt bad and I appoligized, but he wouldnt give me bullet who was my dog because he was a gift from a friend. that really pissed me off, so I called one of my cop friends to get my dog back and that pretty much screwed up our relationship. he ended up getting bullet back cause i lost my apt, but I also lost him. Since then we never talked about what happened between us and its killing me.


I really like this new guy, but he's not Leo. Leo is the one! I know in my heart and soul that he's the one, but now he has a baby one the way and I feel that I would a home recker if I try to pursue him again, but my heart wont let him go


we never offically broke up, we just stop seeing each other. there is so much left in the air that its hard to let him go. Everytime i see him I get so nervous that I either walk the other direction or just say hi. The messed up thing is that even though i'm with someone else, my mind and my heart is still with my ex. I mean I can be talking my man, but be thinking about my ex, I dream about my ex, I even thought about my ex while having sex with my man...I got it bad, but I don't how to tell my ex that I'm sorry for what I did and I want him back in my life. I want to tell him how I feel, but the only time I see him is when I go to his job and I dont want to have this talk while he's working. He ask him not to call him house, so I dont know how to get him to chill with me, so I can tell him how I feel. In the pass i would tell him that we need to talk, but when the time came, I switch the subject or totally chicken, so i think he thinks its bullshit when I say ';we need to talk'; I have no idea how to fix this, but i know i need to...WHAT SHOULD I DO??Is it wrong to be in a relationship with someone else, but still be madly in love with your ex?
You should move on and stop looking back. We always romanticize SOMEONE in our lives, and for you that person is Leo. Things didn't work out. You have too many feelings for him to just be friends, and since you are both with other people now, there is no romantic option available to you.





I know it hurts, but you have to put that relationship where it belongs... in the past. Even if you aren't ready to move on, he is, and he HAS. He is having a baby with someone else. That is pretty final. If you can't be with your new man without thinking about your ex, then you obviously can't be just friends with him. He knows this and that is why he hasn't pursued ';fixing'; your relationship. This is also why he doesn't want you to call him at home.





I know that deep down we all think that the ';love of our life'; must feel equally as strongly about us... but that isn't always true. He loves his new girl, and you should find someone else to love, too. Move on and stop looking back or else you won't just have ruined your relationship with Leo... you will ruin every relationship you have by pining away for someone who doesn't want you. Is it wrong to be in a relationship with someone else, but still be madly in love with your ex?
break up with the current guy, try being single for a while.. explore your options there are alot better guys than leo out there especially if he wants to act so immature... with a baby on the way thats definately not someone you want to get involved with.. you have to forget about leo he might seem like the ONE but he obviously isn't or you would still be together.. lose the loser and stay single until you find a REAL winner.
If i told u it was wrong i'd be a hypocrite... You must of gotten treated really good with ur ex... he made you feel like no other. Right ?? Nobody can take his place...





This is sick but have u ever thought about if u had to sacrifice one of em who would u choose ... Im sure ud pick ur leo ex ...





Welcome to world LOL...





im a leo female and my x my baby daddy is a leo.





I can't b with him though .. ive tried .. but it just can;t work out..





I also cheated on him... but he didnt leave me. I left him.. hes the most sincere, forgiving, loving person ive ever known.. but i dont know why i cant b with him...





I wish i could. i love him to death...





All i can tell u is go for it .. u dont wanna end up like me .. its been 2 1/2 yrs since we split up.. im with some new dude ive been with for 2... and those feelings are still here...








Go get ur man girl !!!


Don't waste time.. fight for what u believe in and for who u love.. before its to late... before he finds another female.... better and badder...





when u see that, thats really gonna hurt... mine hasnt done that yet ... but i know the day will come.. that shits gonna hurt... i don't know sometimes we aren't with the ppl who love us the most and treat us good... the way my dude treats me isnt half as good as my leo ex...





my leo ex treating me like a queen... this dudes a sag and they say leo and sag get a long i dont thnk so ... not in this relationship...





goodluck girl ....





go get ur man !!!!





email me at anytime if u wanna chat about it ...





g0.getter@yahoo.com









No comments:

Post a Comment