Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get out of a relationship you don't even know your in?

I know many people told me to get out when I had the chance... Yes, he is still married (legally separated) not back with his wife but I'm just not happy. I don't know if its because I have a guard up to prevent my from getting hurt but this guy first starts telling me how much in love he is with me and like an Idiot I believe it. Now I'm lucky if I get to see him twice a week. Its like a roller coaster every week. I feel like maybe he might be the one he is sweet and thoughtful and everything my ex-wasn't. then the very next week he flakes without a call and is just the complete opposite. I don't know what to do? Just stick it out and see where it takes me? or just get out while I can still kind of avoid getting hurt? Your opinion is apreciated... I'm ventingHow do you get out of a relationship you don't even know your in?
Listen to your heart, you said you are not happy, so why stay. You don't need to put yourself through this. By what I've read, you're a very sweet person with a kind heart, don't let him manipulate you that he can come to you when ever he feels like, if he is separated then he should be with you all the time. Don't waste your time on him, you'll just get hurt. Take care and good luck.How do you get out of a relationship you don't even know your in?
i'd get out. you don't need to take that crap

No comments:

Post a Comment