Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the best way to make your ex want you back?

My bf decided its ok if he goes out to the club and lie to me and treat me like **** but if I even speak of any other guy other than him he FLIPS out. I broke up with him and I wanted to know wat can I do to piss him off? Everytime he gets drunk he text me and exspects me to just jump right to him. But i havent. So how can I get back at him?What is the best way to make your ex want you back?
If you guys are done with let it go dont play little games his lost girWhat is the best way to make your ex want you back?
stop picking up his call's dont text him back, dont call him do this for about 2weeks then out of no where call him. it will get him I tryed it. or just tell him your not going to play his mine games anymore and tell him its you and only you or your gone and you want nothing to do with him anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment