Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I know if my girlfriend is cheating on me?

Me and my girlfriend have been together off and on for 7 months now. It is both of ours first Gay relationship so where very new to it. During that time she has had a very strong relationship with her ex fiance. They were together for 3 years and then he broke up with her and she got with me 4 months later. He moved in to live with her at her mums house when they were together and when she moved away to university he still lived there and still lives there now even though they have broken up. There very close and he comes to visit her at university all the time and they sleep in the same bed. And when shes on holiday from uni, she goes back home and hes there and they sleep in the same bed. He has made it very clear that he wants to be with her still and is still in love with her but she say that she doesn't feel the same and she just sees him as a friend. She is constantly flirting with him, and i feel that if you know hes still in love with you why would you allow him to be around you all the time. He told her that he doesnt like her talking to me while hes around, cause when hes there he wants to have her to himself, and she kind of listens. When I ask her why, she says its because she cares alot about him and cause hes still in love with her she doesnt want to hurt his feelings. She says she loves me and only me, but the thing is shes a christian and has been fighting her feelings for me since the beginning and about 5 months ago, she broke up with me because of it and tried to get back with her ex, but it didnt last very long. I have no doubt in my mind that she loves me, but do you think that shes trying to fight her feelings for me with her ex? Do you think that you can just be platonic with your ex even when you know that he is still in love with you?How do I know if my girlfriend is cheating on me?
You should break it off until she can commit only to you and maybe not even then. Sleeping in the same bed as her ex is not cool even if they're not having sex, it's an intimate act in itself that can only cause you pain. If she can't see that and cares more about his feelings than yours then she doesn't deserve you.How do I know if my girlfriend is cheating on me?
sorry but i dont think she loves you at all


she puts his feelings before yours but doing what he asks and not speaking to you while he's there


i wouldn't put up with my partner sharing a bed with there ex regardless of what sex they were!
Hmm broken up, think she might just be 'experimenting' Hes living in her house, they share a bed when together. Don't be naive, you are getting played.
You already know the answer...she sleeps in the same bed as him?...who are you trying to convince that she's not getting laid?...us or you?!!
well still sleeping in a bed with him isnt right if she says she doesnt love him anymore, gay or not you dont sleep in a bed with your ex, and why is he still living at her mums house? i think shes confused, she loves you but it seems she still loves him to, so are you willing to share her, or just put up with this? she maybe confused of being gay and doesnt know what to do, but i wouldnt put up with it as it isnt fair on you talk to her, but if its still like this in a month id move on

No comments:

Post a Comment