Friday, August 20, 2010

How Can You Tell If Your Ex Might Still Have Feelings For You?

Hi, I have a major problem. Me and my ex broke up about 2 months ago, but at the same time I'm still not over him completely. We were together for about 6 months and he was my first boyfriend. While many may say that it's understandable to still feel down, I know for myself that the only reason why I'm still having a hard time getting over him and talking to him is because we both were truly in love with each other. Ever since we broke up, we haven't really talked much.(well actually it seems more as if we haven't talk at all.) This is because I am the type of person who is very sensitive and if hurt by that person will find it hard to talk or even be around them. While we may not be talking much, I can't help it but to still think about him everyday. I will have days were I would want him back and then days were I don't. But deep down inside I know I still have feelings for him. Which is why it's hard for me to talk to him. He's also acts like this around me.(oh, we are both in HS.)How Can You Tell If Your Ex Might Still Have Feelings For You?
go up and kiss him and see what happens hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment