Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How would I get back together with my ex boyfriend after he told me this?

One thing I know for a fact is that I do love him, and I'm not giving up on true love. never. And I know for a fact that he's the one I want in my life right now. So nothing is gonna change that. But last night we were talking ( in text) and I told him how much I missed him, but how can you even do this in text? Its not like your face to face talking and see how they care for you, people can mistake a text message for any type of feeling. Then we got into somewhat of a mini fight, and he told me that he doesn't want to be with me, and i should shut up, and that he doesn't want to talk to me because I'm annoying him. And then after this, he wanted more photos of me?!?! He was the one that started this, because


1. he wanted me to send photos of myself to him before and after the fight


2. he started calling me the nickname he gave me when we were a couple, but he told me not to call him the one I gave him last week.


and many other things. I just know for a fact once he sees me in person all his feelings are going to change and he's gonna want me back, because that's the type of person he is. I been with him for a year and 5 months. He really hates talking over the phone and he really hates texting too, but he does it anyways. So I know he didn't mean what he said because he is never like that to me in person. In person he is a sweet, loving, caring person to me.





So should I just make plans to hangout with him and take it from there? ( we were gonna hang out today, but his friend needed him, and i would do the same if my friends needed me) You can't base a relationship just by texting because it's never gonna get anywhereHow would I get back together with my ex boyfriend after he told me this?
ok he told you he doesn't wanna be with you. so leave him alone. don't talk to him or text him. see how long he'll miss you then. if he doesn't come back then he really doesn't wanna be with you.How would I get back together with my ex boyfriend after he told me this?
well this happened to my one friend once. she was with a guy for the same amount of time you were with yours and he use to do the same thing. he use to be rude to her in person though too. but i would ask your guy if he meant all those things, but i would do that in person not by text because someone else could be using his phone. and if he does mean them then i wouldn't waste my time with him.
Your heads in the sand girl. This guy means what he text'd to you. No one write this kind of stuff unless it's been in their mind. You sound like you'll take any kind of abuse to be with this guy, and that's what you are going to get, abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment