Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you beat the curiousity about your ex's?

How do you stop caring about someone you left behind long ago for good reasons? I always get so curious about guys I used to be involved with, even though I know that we were never meant to have anything to do with each other. I have enough restraint not to contact them, but I find myself mentioning them in conversation and thinking about what they've been up to. I even sometimes wish that my ex would happen to be somewhere that I am so I could see what he looks like now and how he would act. It's not that I don't have a lot going on in my life. It's just that I've been single for a long time and don't mind being single but sometimes just get a little bit lonely. How can I stop myself from missing what I should be forgetting?How do you beat the curiousity about your ex's?
I totally feel the same way, I'm single right now and have the same feelings about exes. I know that I don't want to have a boyfriend right now,or get back with any of those guys, but I can't help but thinking about them and what they are up too. Ugggh, I bet they don't even think about me! It sucks! Haha the best advice I would give you is to keep busy, take up a new hobby, and maybe just meet new guys to just flirt with and be friends with. This helped me a lot. I started hanging out with my guy friends a lot more, I started to teach myself yoga out of a magazine haha, I even pop in a funny movie whenever I start thinking about an ex. It's really tough to break the thoughts and it takes a long time. I wish you good luck!How do you beat the curiousity about your ex's?
Well, first, if you think of any who might still be single, why not look em up, for old times sake?


What you're feeling is very natural; I think we all, once we've made some kind of connection with someone else in this world, think of them from time to time and wonder what may have happened to them.





I know this is true in my life. I wonder about the girls I dated in many different cities of the world. I've even tried the Internet to find one or two. But women marry and change their names, so they are hard to trace without hiring someone, and that would be crazy. Some of these girls have crept into my dreams, at times.


So you just have to learn to live with the memories; I hope most of them were better than worse!
there will always be what ifs i mean i there has to be good reason why you arent 2gether but your only thinkin about it now becasue you have nobody and you had someone then just lay low and explore youll meet the on efor you
I say it if up to you, but when I meant someone new. I forget about the previous ones and stuff. I feel like I owe it to them.





I guess I really don't believe in fate. Because, if it didn't workout with them, then it will never... so why bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment