Monday, August 16, 2010

Ladies be honest with me how often do u think about your ex boyfriend?

u know the man u once loved but had to dump him because either u were not in love with him anymore or u found out some bad things about him. Because i know we all think about an ex that we loved because if u loved him he just wont get out of your mind that easily. I know even the tough ladies think about their ex. Is this true or not. Do all ladies think about their ex, if u was with him for a long time and shared history with him.Ladies be honest with me how often do u think about your ex boyfriend?
Yeah. Of course. I still think about my ex-bf from time to time despite all the things he has done to hurt me. We were together for 1 year plus and there were obviously some good times.





I tend to think of him lesser and lesser with time. Time will lessen the pain...Ladies be honest with me how often do u think about your ex boyfriend?
about once every twenty five years
You never for get your first love mine was Andrew Summa as much as I am in love now I think of what he is doing now Would make a great web page
well never have bf so i cant think bout my ex...
i think bout my ex alot actually and im not sure i would say he loved me he just wanted me for sex (which he did not get btw im still 100% virgin all the way) and so i dumoed him flat on his back and yes im sad now :( but im happy with my current bf :)
If he was that great he wouldn't be an ';ex'; Yes its true you sometimes cut off your nose to spite your face then replay things in your head and wonder how it could have been different.....but there are reasons for everything in life and there is a reason why he is your ';ex';...bigger and better things baby yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment