Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you get past your ex even when you know they're not good for you BUT you're still sort of feeling them?

He's older than me by 6 yrs. We met when I was 14. He lied about EVERYTHING! He's a drug dealer. He's abusive, mentally, physically, sexually....BUT out of everything that he's done to me I still WANT him. Maybe not WANT him.I don't like the fact that he is angry all the time or is abusive. I LOVE him. Or maybe I just care. Perhaps too much? Could it just be an attachment? Sexually maybe? Whats wrong with me?? I even made a deal with my bff to NOT talk about him, but everytime he calls or if I see him, I want him sexually. And I am jealous when I see him with other females. I cannot stand it. Am I crazy?How do you get past your ex even when you know they're not good for you BUT you're still sort of feeling them?
You know what? I think your feelings are common for this age, he is obviously very attractive and you probably just have a really good heart and want to help him, but to be honest, I think he is a bad influence. I wish I could say something to make you get past him easy but really the best way is to find something about you that you LOVE and get DANG good at it! Spend time being busy, write in a journal, puzzle books, on line gaming? Make new friends and smile and laugh more. You need more self confidence, I only say this because to miss a man that has done so much hurt to you in the past, is not healthy, you need to see what makes you feel good. During Christmas Break, maybe have a style change, highlights in your hair, new clothes, find up beat music, learn to dance! He is much older than you so maybe wait until your out of school, enjoy life while your in school. A bad boy will NOT make you happy, instead he will drag you down with him. Be Careful, to him your just another girl, to your parents your THE WORLD!





BTW What an AMAZING SONG that is above me W O W!!!!! Those are some INCREDIBLE LYRICS!!!!!! Strong meaning in that song!How do you get past your ex even when you know they're not good for you BUT you're still sort of feeling them?
no but you to make yourself less available to him. well you know this is going nowhere but..of course you are a fool in love so u r going to have to see it through. try not to make deals you cant keep you dont want to lose any friends just explain to your friend your feelings and hopefully your friend will
You start seeing other people.
You must start seeing other guyz. Forget the crap.


You will find him interesting because he has that attitude and you were in love with him for some time. Now you know about him. There is no point staying with him anymore.
you dont love him. your obsessed with him. big difference. this guy is bad news and thats why you want him so bad. get him out of your mind and move on sweetie. you know hes bad news now get rid of him!!
yes. see a consuler or therapist.
Listen to the song ';Ten Thousand Angels'; by Mindy McCready





Speaking of the devil


Look who just walked in


He knows just where to find me


Here we go again


I can tell he's gonna ask me to dance


But that's not as far as he wants to go


I need ten thousand angels


To help me tell him no





Lead me not into temptation


Heaven help me to be strong


I can fight all that I'm feeling


But I can't do it alone


Help me break this spell that I'm under


Guide my feet and hold me tight


I need ten thousand angels


Watching over me tonight





It's time to face my weakness


Look him in the eye


Lord knows it won't be easy


But I've just gotta try


I can't let myself get lost in his arms


That's how I got my heart broke before


I need ten thousand angels


To walk me out the door





Lead me not into temptation


Heaven help me to be strong


I can fight all that I'm feeling


But I can't do it alone


Help me break this spell that I'm under


Guide my feet and hold me tight


I need ten thousand angels


Watching over me tonight





I need ten thousand angels


Watching over me tonight


Ten thousand angels


Watching over me tonight


Ten thosasnd angels


Watching over me tonight


Watching over me tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment