Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Is it normal to hate your ex even aft you've been broken up for mnths?

its been 5 mnths now. she's with someone else. i fancy someone else too but theres a part of me that wont let go of her. everytime i think about her i get angry and jealous. is it normal?





and last night i did smth really stupid. i texted her when i was drunk. first saying i missed her and all and secondly talking bout my current. she didnt reply any of my texts though. i feel really dumb but more hurt that she doesnt even care about me. didnt even ask if i was alright.





how do i get over this?Is it normal to hate your ex even aft you've been broken up for mnths?
with time. it is an overused cliche that time heals all wounds. but it is a cliche for a reason.





it's normal for you to be angry and jealous now because the both of you shared something once and it's difficult to let that go. but you should stop dwelling on it and just move ahead with your life and your current girlfriend and make the best out of it. otherwise it's extremely unfair to your current girlfriend.





occupy your thoughts with something else, and when you realise that you are having more fun with your new life, you'll naturally forget about your ex and may even have the good grace to wish that she's as happy as you are.





people make stupid mistakes when they're drunk, just say sorry for it in the morning and all will be well. hold yourself up high and don't make yourself look miserable.Is it normal to hate your ex even aft you've been broken up for mnths?
She probably feels the same way about you, but this happens alot and probably the same when she breaks up with the current she's with.. If I broke up with mine and she dated again, I'd bloody go insane! I'm weird like that, but I don't really care about my ex what she does.. I changed pretty much and lost interest with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment