Monday, August 16, 2010

How would you react if, your ex boyfriend.........?

How would you react if, your ex boyfriend sent you a picture of his dick and it was way bigger than the last time you seen it, like 6 inches longer? Yeah, he used be small, but that isn’t the reason why we brooked up. I still loved him anyways. I still have feelings for him even now, but I wouldn’t call it love anymore. We brooked up because I felt that he was to busy for me like with work, school and etc, they where good reasons, but I was lonely etc. So anyways back to the topic. He was getting all mad because I was asking questions like, was it his because I was shocked. I apologized to him and relaxed him to make him feel better. Then he apologized to me for over acting then he asked me out on a date, again. My responds was, “ I’m sorry to say this, but to often you seem not able to make it. You know how it goes.” His responds to that was, “Well, you any better ideas?” I told him what I wanted him to do. He said, “I think, I can.”





I still feel bad about what had happen that night because he rarely gets mad at me, but he has lately, but those where over jealousy. The truth is I always wanted him, but I feel if you want me come and get me especially if they already had me once, but I want him even more now if you know what I mean, but I don’t want him to know that. I don’t want him to think I’m only after because his you know what because his bigger way bigger.





The truth is, I just want a boyfriend who likes me, who spends time with me, respects me, loyalty, attractive and loves to make love. I also want a boyfriend so I’ll have a date to the prom and I’m saying anybody can take this place that have those quality, even my ex the one I’m talked about ealier, but I don’t need a boyfriend. I’m fine with being single with my friends, but I still desire one.





So just to make it easier on you to refresh your memory the questions are; 1) How would you react if, your ex boyfriend sent you a picture of his dick and it was way bigger than the last time you seen it, like 6 inches longer? 2) I want to thank him for sending that picture, but not in those exact words or I don’t have to use words at all? 3) How soon should I contact him back, two days later, 3 days?How would you react if, your ex boyfriend.........?
That's a long winded question.





1) How would you react if, your ex boyfriend sent you a picture of his dick and it was way bigger than the last time you seen it, like 6 inches longer?





-Firstly, 6 inches longer is ridiculous, 6 inches is above average, so did he not have anything before? Anyway, it would creep me out if somebody did that, I mean, who does that? It's a very weird thing to do if you ask me.





2) I want to thank him for sending that picture, but not in those exact words or I don’t have to use words at all?





-You don't need to thank him for sending you a picture of his dick.





3) How soon should I contact him back, two days later, 3 days?





-There shouldn't really be a certain amount of time, just whenever you want to, whenever you're ready.How would you react if, your ex boyfriend.........?
contact him now. and tell him you want him back. and tell him that he needs to come over now and nail you. and if hes too busy, dump his ***
1/ would be interested how it got bigger


2 just say it looks pretty


3 1 day
The prom? Are you kidding? Are you in high school?
it is break -present, broke-past, broken - participle past
you broke up you didn't brooked up sweetie
dang your boyfriends a perv!
How do you know it was HIS dick?





There is no such thing as a growth pill for a penis. It's a legend.
i would ignore it and go on with my life.





broke not brooked.
How do you know it was his and not some other guy's?
girl bye wit all that


your to hot to be in high school


go sit on some ice
i would be creeped out!


say hey thanks for that pic


lol


idk


and hmm 2 days
i think you should ask him how he gotten bigger
if i were a girl i would say, wow.. can i suck that?
send him apicture of you --------then send it to me..lol...honestly i d k
Theres no way his dick grew 6 inches, it's imposible unless you saw it soft and the pic was hard. Probably just a joke, don't talk to him, just send him a pic of your ****.

No comments:

Post a Comment