Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ladies AND Gentlemen...what do you think about this? give me your advice please.?

my ex was talking to me {i had a boyfrined at the time} and said he loves cares about me and all that love stuff...then a few days later he has a girlfriend...and he cant make the excuse that i had a boyfriend cause he KNEW i would choose him over my b.f. ANYDAY...





so is he over me? is he trying to get over me? did he move on? is he trying to make me jealous? he has stuff all over his myspace bout her saying he loves her and stuff and it took us bout 5 months to that to eachother.





ALSO is he has all that love stuff about her and she does too,


is it possible he doesnt really feel that way and hes just putting an act and stuff? can i get him back? do i have chance with him again?





please help...how do i deal with him and his new g.f.? even tho hes ';supposebly'; in love with her...do i still have a chance?





GUYS: do you still think about your ex even tho just a few days before you got with your new g.f. you were talking to her.Ladies AND Gentlemen...what do you think about this? give me your advice please.?
Personally, I think he's trying to make you jealous. And if that's the case, then he isn't worth your time. Advice: Talk to him one-on-one and try to find out what he wants from you and how he feels. If he isn't honest with you, again, he isn't worth your time. Sorry! If he is honest and loves you more than the other person, go for it! y'all are great together.

No comments:

Post a Comment