Monday, August 16, 2010

Girls in the singles and dating and family and relationships?

My ex left me six months ago she said she felt unloved but I really have always loved her more than any girl. How can I do something Special for her with out seeming too creepy. because a lot of females in some of these categories think doing something special for the one you love even though your not together but want your ex back is creepy I have never stalked anyone or creeped any girl out but can I get some good positive advice from the females on how to go about thisGirls in the singles and dating and family and relationships?
There is an old saying ';If you love something set it free, if it returns to you, it is yours forever, if not it was never yours to begin with';.Girls in the singles and dating and family and relationships?
I am afraid that doing something special after not doing so for 6 months, won't be appreciated the way you'd like it to...


move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment