Monday, August 16, 2010

How would you feel if your ex slept with the people who robbed you of $200 & sent you to the emergency room?

I was viciously attacked, beaten, and robbed of $200. I was covered in blood from head-to-toe and taken by ambulance to the emergency room suffering from a dislocated shoulder, broken nose, black eye, and facial lacerations.





The emergency room visit cost $6500 alone. My health insuarance was billed $15,000 fro mall the rehab, etc.





I had to spend months in physical therapy to rehabilitate my painful dislocated shoulder.





Anyways, my ex lives in the same neighborhood where i was violently attacked and robbed. He actually saw me covered in blood from head-to-toe waiting for the ambulance at the gas station, but he abandoned me at the gas station claiming he ';had to work tomorrow.';





He never called to see how i was that entire week.





Anyways, I found out my ex invited the people who ';set me up'; to get jumped into his home to party. These are the same people who KNEW i was going to get jumped and said nothing. M yex invited them all into his HOME to party with them, and smoke weed together with them, and LAUGH about what happened to me.








This is just DAYS after I was attacked and almost killed. My ex even had sex with one of them!








Not only was I viciously atacked and robbed, I now suffer from Post Traumatic Stres Disorder.





How would you feel if your ex treated you that way and did all that to you?How would you feel if your ex slept with the people who robbed you of $200 %26amp; sent you to the emergency room?
Well it sounds like he's an ex for a reason! I would be livid, but more importantly I'd inform the police that your ex had knowledge of a scheme to assault you and rob you. This way he will get in trouble for knowing these people and not coming forward, and even to the point that he's affiliated and socializing with them openly and laughing about what happened to you.





I'd honestly hate him. I don't believe in tit for tat, but I would have no problem sending the police to his door. What kind of heartless ****** would not go to the hospital/ER with you and say that he has work tomorrow. Tomorrow? That's not today! That's not RIGHT THEN AND THERE! What a pitiful excuse for a human being.How would you feel if your ex slept with the people who robbed you of $200 %26amp; sent you to the emergency room?
';How would you feel if your ex...';





I wouldn't. Period.








';How would you feel if your ex treated you that way and did all that to you?';





I have to admit I don't know. But I do find myself wondering if you posted this in the right section.
i wouldn't feel too good about it. but you have obviously had them all jailed, right? sounds like he put the hit out on you, hopefully you took him down as well.
I'd feel stupid for not seeing that coming
My name is Jon and I'm an alcholic.... sorry, I'm in the wrong room again. I will show myshelf out, please don't get up.
I think I would be angry at his betrayal. I would be upset he never called me. I would try not to waste too much time on pond scum (which is what he is).





I would say to myself - thank God he is my ex.





Make sure the appropriate people are prosecuted. Make sure you get treated for PTSD. Make sure you take care of yourself. Get new friends if they are anything like your ex.





Take courses to raise your self-esteem. Consider counseling. Do some volunteer work.





Consider moving out of the neighborhood so you don't run a chance of seeing him or his friends again.





Follow your doctors orders.





Anger and waiting to take revenge only hurts you - not the other people. They are not even aware of your anger and hurt.





Make lists of things you need to do.





The best ';revenge'; is to make your life as successful as possible.





So, go forth to a new life.





Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment