Monday, August 16, 2010

Stopped communicating with your ex for your wife?

I know some men cut things off with exes once they get engaged/married to someone else.


For those men... : how many of you actually ceased all communication?


Is there any exchange of anything, even emails or texts without your wife's knowledge?Stopped communicating with your ex for your wife?
will answer this on behalf of my husband because i already know what he'd say.. He has ZERO contact with x gf's.. he does have contact with his x wife BUT ONLY because of the kids.. other then that.. he doesnt need the headache or the drama that comes with keeping in touch with x's..Stopped communicating with your ex for your wife?
I wouldnt. I like hanging out with all my ex's old friends, old flings. They were here before you and will be after you. I dont deal with that insecure shyte. I keep a very close network of friends that I may at one point have had the hots for but there is a reason im with YOU and not with THEM so accept it or move on.
That goes for women as well.....for instance:





I know some women cut things off with exes once they get engaged/married to someone else.


For those women... : how many of you actually ceased all communication?


Is there any exchange of anything, even emails or texts without your husband's knowledge?
He has contact sort of with his ex FWB. I have told him he has to keep me posted on everything and he does. Now after two and a half years contact is really minimal.


I trust him but I don't trust her at all.
I am not in this situation, but if I were you I would never even think about it, you could cause yourself another diaster or even divorce if she finds out...
I still communicate with my ex wife. My current wife understands this. we talk over phone and email. We have things still joint between us $$$$ wise.





plus as I explained to my wife my ex is no stranger...knew her for years...we just came to an end. no biggie. I'm no longer her man, so that is where it ends and that is where it stays with me.





I'll always have a connection with my ex no matter what. Doesn't mean I want or need to be back with her. Trust was breached so that took care of that every happening, so i'm good in my situation.





reply to: yep we have things invested together that it just isn't that simple to ';cut off';..this is the real world.





Like most men don't...I chose to explain everything and come clean to whomever I'm with....I am an open book. whomever i'm with will get no surprises about me ever. I told my current wife as soon as we met my situation.....I never thought I'd be going through adivorce..and guys get a raw deal even if we did nothing wrong for some reason





like I said I told her and gave her the option to leave, not hang around..whatever...while I deal with whatever I have to deal with...she stayed and now she is happy and i'm happy she stayed.





if she wanted to leave, I gave her that option waaay before we got to close in a relationship.





one thing I learned about people when they go through hardship and breakup is they get nasty...I'm not that type of guy. I take the high road. I have faith people will do right (even if they don't) I still believe....in the end I have always been blessed, so I stay positive and live my life.





If people just did that and have faith and not worry about what they can't control, life would be easy...live life with no fear.





you can make all the ultimatums you want....you have to remember that other person is another person and whatever they chose to do...they will do. All you can do is trust and love. Nobody is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment