Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Do ex-boyfriends really come back even if your still friends with them?

I went out with my bf for a yr. He broke up with me. He lives an hour away and I want to get him back. He wants to still be friends. We talk and text everyday like we always did. How can i make him realize what he lost? How do i get him to come back?Do ex-boyfriends really come back even if your still friends with them?
If you want to make him miss you stop talking to him everyday. IDK my ex came back to me after 5 years of us not talking to each other, but idk we werent friends for those five years just said hi to each other like once every few months. If he truly loved you at one point he will come back if not then idk. Try talking to him see if he has the same feelings for ya.Do ex-boyfriends really come back even if your still friends with them?
how can he miss you when your still talking everyday try a few days without i know its hard

No comments:

Post a Comment