Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to become more then friends with your ex ?

My ex broke up with me a month ago. We go to the same high school so we see each other all the time. We both agreed to be friends but we dont talk as much as we ustd to but when we do he seems very into the conversation. He even complimented me before in our last conversation. how can i get back to how it was with him when he was fully into me.How to become more then friends with your ex ?
tell him that you want to be close friends, but if you tell him more than that he may be freaked out a bit.








good luck though :)How to become more then friends with your ex ?
Although I am a firm believer in the fact that if it didn't work out the first time it's not going to work out the second time, I understand not being done with the relationship. So I would have to say that your best bet is probably going to be to act like you don't want him anymore. People always want what they can't have and if you start acting like you are perfectly fine with being just friends and start showing interest in other guys it might make him want you back. It can be tricky so don't go overboard with acting like you're over him, just play it cool and don't be too pushy. Tell him you think it would be cool if you guys hung out sometimes and just be his friend. If he still has feelings for you and he sees that you're ok without him and are moving on with other people, he'll want you back.
H0w are Y0u Country Girll,





S0, y0ur problem is=





';My ex broke up with me a month ago. We go to the same high school so we see each other all the time. We both agreed to be friends but we dont talk as much as we ustd to but when we do he seems very into the conversation. He even complimented me before in our last conversation. how can i get back to how it was with him when he was fully into me.';





Try looking this web site ; http://doiop.com/exlovertips





Somehow the materials there assist me to resolve my questions. I Hope this helps. Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment