Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you get over your ex, and stop being ';in love with'; him, even after he treats me like dog s***?

I still love him for many reasons, maybe being that he was my first love ever which is always the hardest to get over. Maybe because he was the first person I did anything sexual with, or maybe because when I was with him he always made me nothing but happy.





He cheated on me and then blamed it on me. He said the only reason he was with me was for ';financial reasons.'; After I was attacked and robbed, he saw me covered in blood from head-to-toe at the gas station, but abandoned me and went home because he ';had to work tomorrow.';





Why do i still love him when he obviously could care less about me? How do I ';move on'; and stop thinking about him 24/7





I was beaten up (jumped) by 4 teens.





My ex later invited some of them into his home to smoke weed, and then had sex with one of them too.





My ex is bipolar-1, but that's NOT an excuse.How do you get over your ex, and stop being ';in love with'; him, even after he treats me like dog s***?
WHEN THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPENS IS TO MAKE US STRONGER, HE DOESN'T CARE HE SAID HE IS WITH YOU FOR FINANCIAL REASONS ONLY WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT TO HEAR. PUT YOUR SELF ESTEEM UP IN THE AIR AND SAY TO YOUR SELF IF HE DOESN'T CARE IF HE DOESN'T LOVE ME WHY SHOULD I BOTHER. YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK OF LOVING SOMEONE ELSE. NO ONE IS PERFECT BUT EVERYONE IS UNIQUE IN THERE OWN SPECIAL WAY. THINK MORE ABOUT YOU AND YOU. I KNOW IS HARD I HAVE BEING THERE. BUT WHEN I GOT OUT AND MOVE ON I REALIZE HOW STUPID I WAS TO LET SOMEONE TAKE OVER ME AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE ****. NO NO NO. AND YOU KNOW WHAT NEXT TIME. REMEMBER THIS WORDS LOVE IF THEY LOVE YOU AND WHEN YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE YOU CARE MORE ABOUT THERE HAPPINESS THAN YOURS. GOOD LUCK AND SMILE IS GOOD FOR THE HEART.How do you get over your ex, and stop being ';in love with'; him, even after he treats me like dog s***?
Aww sweety im so sorry to hear about this.. I think you need to find a man that will treat you right.. trust me hes out there! Sounds like he has no respect for women. I bet he treats his mother the same way! I would just keep myself busy to keep your mind off him. I hope your a strong women because only a weak woman would endure this..
God can help you live a better life if you want Him to help you. You can have a personal relationship with God by saying the prayer below. God is our Creator, all-knowing, all-powerful, eternal, holy, love. God loves us and sent us His Son, Jesus Christ, so we can go to heaven if we know and follow Him. Forever means without end -- time on and on without death. Forever is what happens after we die. Either we go to heaven and be with God forever, or we go to hell which is very bad and painful forever. The good people who are saved believers in Jesus Christ go to heaven. The bad people go to hell. We need to know and follow God in this world to get to heaven in the next world. We follow God by loving and obeying Him and loving others for Him. Jesus Christ, God's Son, is our bridge to God. Jesus died on the cross to cancel our sins. We need to accept Jesus into our life as our Lord and Savior forever to receive God's blessing and forgiveness plus go to heaven to be with God forever after we die. This is about being a born-again Christian. Faith in God is a gift from God. You can pray for faith in God. Just speak out and ask God for the faith to believe in Him and to follow Him. Some people find faith in God when they realize the beauty in the world is made by God. Evolution can't explain the world's natural beauty, for example, the parks in the world, animals, flowers, peacocks, sunsets, butterflies, rainbows, etc. After you have your faith on, you can pray a sinner's prayer to be a born-again Christian. This prayer is very important and should be said with a sincere heart and faith in God. This is the prayer: ';Dear God, I know that I am a sinner and that Jesus Christ is the sacrifice for our sins. I have done the following sins (state these out) and I pray to discontinue these sins. I pray to receive Jesus Christ into my life as my Lord and Savior forever. In Jesus' name, amen.'; I'm Lutheran and I like the Baptist churches too. You could try out a Christian church and also see about their weekly Bible study group to learn about God's will for your life. You can pray to God about your daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment