Tuesday, August 10, 2010

If you sometimes get upset about your previous broken heart..does it mean you're not over your ex?

I still get upset about how my ex mistreated me and how I didn't deserve it. He didn't do anything too terrible but sometimes when I think about it I just get so frustrated at how I let that happen and how he did that to me. Even little things that happened at the time, I look back at it now and I get upset with both myself and my ex. I thought you're not supposed to hurt your loved ones. He hurt me and I start thinking if he ever did love me or if he just fell out of love. Anyways, I wasn't a wreck when we broke up and was actually doing fine, but I still thought about him 24/7 and cried at times.


Now I don't think of him much and have things on track. I just want to know that if you still get upset at times about how your ex treated you .. does it mean you're not over your ex or what ?If you sometimes get upset about your previous broken heart..does it mean you're not over your ex?
Many confuse ';being over with';someone as though it was ';I've forgotten him completely.'; Remembering your cheatin' hearted ex something or other can happen from time to time because something reminds you, or it just seems to pop into your mind. Whether it fosters scenes of young love or young despair or both from time to time is normal for a traumatic event, even when the trauma is strictly emotional. Now, if you can't stop thinking about it, or your every night pillow is soaked with tears in the morning, and it's been going on for too long, then it would likely be very helpful to you to talk with a qualified therapist of some sort. But if, like me, you happen to hear the weepy old country tune of a soldier's lost love in Germany, ';Fraulein,'; and it brings back ancient memories, it should be no surprise that both the beautiful and the sad spill over for a time. After all, in the unconscious there's no such thing as time, but still, time heals all.

No comments:

Post a Comment